Re: Lift "runs on GNU/Linux" requirement

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Re: Lift "runs on GNU/Linux" requirement
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 01:59:15 +0200

On 2021-08-20 16:18, Adonay Felipe Nogueira via wrote:
> Em 20-08-2021 02:09, David Hedlund escreveu:
>> "For software only available on Replicant see F-Droid
>> <https://www.f-droid.org> (which contains a small percent of software
>> with nonfree issues <https://f-droid.org/wiki/page/Antifeatures> which
>> are prominently warned about prior to install)." -
>> https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page#About:
> For that I think it could be phrased as:
>
> START OF REPLACEMENT
>
> For software only available on Android, you can
> [https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/F-DroidAndApplications#FSDG-compliant
> check the list of FSDG-compliant applications reviewed by the Replicant
> project]. However, consider helping the [https://replicant.us/
> Replicant] project on solving these and
> [https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/FDroid F-Droid's
> own issues that impact the FSDG]. Alternatively, take note of the
> possible anti-features and [https://www.f-droid.org/ explore F-Droid].
>
> END OF REPLACEMENT

Created
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Template:Replicant_reviewed_applications
: "For software only available on Android see
[https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/F-DroidAndApplications#FSDG-compliant
FSDG-compliant apps reviewed by the Replicant project]. However,
consider helping the [https://replicant.us/ Replicant] project on
solving these and
[https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/FDroid F-Droid's
own issues that impact the FSDG], or by making a
[https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?id=19 donation]."

The template is used by
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Template:About_text
(https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page#About) and
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Collection:Replicant#F-Droid_disclaimer

Thank you very much Adonay. Anyone, especially the FSF, can of course
either reverse or modify the text that I added.