Re: FSD as a Git repository

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: FSD as a Git repository
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:15:15 +0200

I run pages' JavaScripts as imposed by websites, but I prefer websites
without it and I would prefer to not run them.

I can't imagine a web service that compensates (for me) JavaScript
problems by advantadges. I see a similar situation as with Adobe Flash
in the past.
But I believe this should not mean to discard MediaWiki, that's a great
software.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/No-JavaScript_notes

El 19/7/21 a les 21:29, Lorenzo L. Ancora via ha escrit:

--
Narcis Garcia