Re: FSD as a Git repository

From: Michael McMahon
Subject: Re: FSD as a Git repository
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 10:22:56 -0400

I think mediawiki is more accessible than git.  I love git, but most people do not know how to use it.  Most people are also not restricted to only using a terminal.

Did you try a Mozilla based browser yet such as IceCat or troubleshoot why qutebrowser was not working when it was working for others?

Did you try other ways to use emacs with mediawiki that are not eww?

Figuring out a way to edit the directory from GUIX is an interesting quest and you should document your process.  Once you figure it out, the instructions could go up on the libreplanet wiki to help others.

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org