Re: Looking forward to help

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: Looking forward to help
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 18:45:03 -0500

scm--- via <directory-discuss@gnu.org> writes:
> I was hoping for something more specific but I suppose this will do. I will
> register as non-member and dig around.

Helping in the free software directory means finding software that is
truly free as in freedom and filling the blanks in the free software
directory.

What specific sugestion do you need?  The link Bill gave is the main
entry point for volunteers.  Do you sugest something else?

You can come to the meetings at #fsf in IRC every friday to interact
and ask there too.