[directory-discuss] Approval and deletion requests

From: Stefán Örvar Sigmundsson
Subject: [directory-discuss] Approval and deletion requests
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:41:37 -0300

directory-discuss:

I have made some edits that require approval. My current user page links to 7 entries that I have created. Aside from approving those, I need 2 entries deleted.

Approval:

User:Stefán Örvar Sigmundsson

eMI eMailer
eMI FileNameExtension-ProgramAssociation Module
eMI FileUpload Library
eMI NumberToWord Library
eMI Reset Style Sheet
eMI TOC Generator
eMI User Controls Library

Deletion:

eMI ECMAScript TOC Library
eMI PHP FileUpload Library

I have been an administrator and bureaucrat on a few of MediaWiki's projects for many years (as S.Örvarr.S.). If there is will to bestow some rights upon me on directory.fsf.org then I will be capable of self-approving edits and cleaning up after myself.

Best regards,
Stefán Örvar Sigmundsson
eMedia Intellect