Re: [directory-discuss] Kind approval request for LogicalDOC free DMS

From: Greg Rundlett (freephile)
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Kind approval request for LogicalDOC free DMS
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 18:21:33 -0400

I reviewed that entry, and can't find your license file. You should point out where that is.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 11:06 AM, Alessandro Gasparini <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello everyone,

a few months ago I created a page in the Free Software Directory about LogicalDOC,
a document management software that I'm working on and that is freely available in a community edition with an LGPL v3 license.
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/LogicalDOC

Since this page was created a few months ago, and it is the first page I contribute, maybe I made some mistakes while inserting ...

For this I kindly ask if someone can approve or revise my work.
I also make myself available to help in the review task of other software placed on the directory to reduce the approval / revision time.

Best regards
Alessandro Gasparini