[directory-discuss] Short description

From: David Hedlund
Subject: [directory-discuss] Short description
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:50:45 +0200

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
[[[ Use this email signature to campaign for it. ]]]

Short description now appear automatically on software entry pages.

We had to copy the short description into the full description before thus creating duplicated text. The job to do now is to remove those duplicates, it should be done with a script from the sysadmins.

--
David Hedlund