Re: [directory-discuss] Requirements

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Requirements
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:34:53 +1100

David Hedlund <address@hidden> wrote:
> [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]]
> [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]]
> [[[ Use this signature in you own emails to campaign for it. ]]]
>
> Can you please improve
> https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Requirements ?
>
> Just post about it to the directory-discuss list and I'll approve it.

Copy it from my userpage.

On a related note, does a entry homepage containing non-free scripts
disqualify it from being linked at the FSF directory? If yes, we could
get in touch with librejs people and ask them whether it's possible to
generate librejs reports for a few hundreds of sites without manually
opening each.

Svetlana