[directory-discuss] Review queue email (was: Re: Tor Browser: Should we

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: [directory-discuss] Review queue email (was: Re: Tor Browser: Should we approve it soon?)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 09:44:09 +1100

Good day,

I can obtain the list of unreviewed entries, and email the list to the
list once a week so that everybody gets an opportunity to see the review
queue in their inbox and participate in reviewing entries.

Would there be any objections to me doing such a thing? What information
do you want to know about each entry? I can write its URL and date
submitted and who submitted it, i.e. in this format:

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Bar - submitted by Dave on October 27th,
2016 (1 day ago)
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Foo - submitted by Svetlana on October
26th, 2016 (2 days ago)

I could also include short descriptions in the list if desired.

Svetlana