Re: [directory-discuss] How can I unlock article on Trigger Rally

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] How can I unlock article on Trigger Rally
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 17:58:34 +0200

On 2016-05-05 12:05, Franz Gratzer wrote:
Hi colleagues,

as early as in July 2015 I have entered an article on the free software
game "Trigger Rally". Since then I have been updating it when ever a new
version came out. But so far the article was never been approved for
public view:

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Trigger_Rally

Did I do anything wrong? Or what is the problem?

The odd thing is that the game was in the directory in the past. This is
how I found it in the first place in 2013. But for an unknown reason the
entry was gone when I searched it in the directory in 2015 again.
Therefore I wrote a totally new article on it.

How can I make the article on the game public again?

Best,
Franz

New revisions have to be approved by a moderator.