Re: [directory-discuss] uBlock Origin and fsf.org

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] uBlock Origin and fsf.org
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 17:34:33 -0500

David Hedlund <address@hidden> writes:

> The fundraiser banner on directory.fsf.org is really annoying if you
> work on it several hours per day.

Yeah, our apologies about that. I know it's a downside and we may come
up with a way to make it collapsible. In the mean time, look on the
bright side, funding means growth for the FSF which means more time to
work on and improve projects like the Directory. :)

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://my.fsf.org/join>.