[directory-discuss] Update: New start time for Friday Free Software Dire

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [directory-discuss] Update: New start time for Friday Free Software Directory IRC Meetings
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:39:06 -0400

The new start time will be two hours earlier than the old one. So this
Friday, July 24, it will run from 12pm to 3pm EDT (16:00 to 19:00 UTC).
Until further notice, all future IRC meetings will be at this same start
and end time.

Can't figure out what time the meeting starts? Open up a terminal and
enter the following to get the start time in your time zone:

date --date='TZ="America/New_York" 12:00 this Fri'

Also, as I noted in my blog post[1], there are also weekly FSD Meetings
pages[2] that everyone is welcome to contribute to before, during, and
after each meeting.

See you all at the FFSDIRCM!

[1]:
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/directory/now-at-a-new-time-friday-free-software-directory-irc-meeting-july-24