Re: [directory-discuss] Changing username?

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Changing username?
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:59:31 -0400

Who can I contact to change my username on the Free Software Directory?

I can help. You will need to create a new FSF log-in name. Do this by logging out and clicking the sign-in button and following the sign-up instructions. Once you have done this, email me your old name and new name. We can then migrate your account info.

Josh

--
Joshua Gay
Licensing & Compliance Manager