Re: [directory-discuss] Resources and communication fields

From: Cédric Marie
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Resources and communication fields
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:03:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

There haven't been many reactions so far :-)

Anyway I know that this is not easy to change, because there is no automatic way to migrate from a text field to a field with limited pre-defined values.

I managed to use current possibilities to define the resource info for my project:

Audience Resource type URI
Git repository browsing VCS Repository Webview http://git.tuxfamily.org/eide/emacs-ide.git
Support (help and bug report) E-mail http://emacs-ide.tuxfamily.org/index.html?tab=support
Download (all versions and release notes) Download http://emacs-ide.tuxfamily.org/index.html?tab=download

Joshua, it seems that URI now support '?' character (I suppose you fixed something for that, thank you). NB:  It was necessary to save the resource info to make them visible again (which I did when I changed the resource description).

Cédric