Re: [directory-discuss] IRC Meetup

From: sudoman
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] IRC Meetup
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:21:02 -0400

Hello everyone, the irc meeting for the directory is currently happening
on #fsf at irc.freenode.net . I hope to see you all there!

An additional idea to the ones listed below is that people can choose an
entry that they want to add or improve, and get guidance from those who
have more expeirence.

-Andrew