Re: [Directory-discuss] GNU packages and the Free Software Directory

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: [Directory-discuss] GNU packages and the Free Software Directory
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:27:05 +0100

Dear Karl,

it looks like GNU Mpc is not yet mentioned on the web page
   http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:GNU

Could you please add an entry? All relevant information should be available
on the programme home page
   http://www.multiprecision.org/index.php?prog=mpc
(except it being a GNU package - we intended to celebrate this with the
1.0 release, which, as could have been expected, is taking longer than
expected...).
Alternatively, you may also provide me with a login to edit.

All the best,

Andreas