Re: [Directory-discuss] updates by GNU maintainers

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Directory-discuss] updates by GNU maintainers
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 22:39:16 GMT

    We can enable interested GNU maintainers to update all existing entries

Ok, good.  Is it ok if *I* enable them?  I hope/presume so, and can you
tell me how :)?  I mean, I poked around the admin user pages, etc.,
etc., and I could make some guesses, but I'd probably get something
wrong somewhere ...

    We should ask that they not approve *new* entries

100% ack.

Thanks,