Re: [Directory-discuss] updating GNU packages

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Directory-discuss] updating GNU packages
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:39:38 -0400

address@hidden (Karl Berry) writes:

> Josh, John,
>
> Sorry if this (and following) is discernible from the wiki pages, but I
> don't see them.
>
> When someone submits a new entry, I see from old email that it ends up
> in the "Review" namespace.  How do I (as administrator) access the
> pending submissions?  I feel like I must be missing something obvious.

I'm sure Josh has a better way, but I know right now you can find them
via http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges . (There are
links at the top for showing more changes and showing changes over
longer time periods.)

> I ask because Luis Falcon, GNU Health author, was anxious to submit a
> new entry and get into the Directory.  (I don't know if he's actually
> submitted it yet, but anyway.)

I didn't see it after a quick glance, but it might be there.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.