dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] New wiki

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] New wiki
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:56:52 +0100

Robert Leverington wrote:
On 2009-07-26, Robert Leverington wrote:
Hi,

As agreed I have set up a new wiki on DogFish [1], originally I was
going to wait until we had decided what CMS to use (or not, as the case
may be) as user accounts could be better off using a different system
depending on what is chosen.  Since this is taking longer than
anticipated I've set up the wiki and will manually transfer accounts to
a new system if needed.

Forgot to include the link on this.

http://dogfish.dfey.org/w/

nice work :D