dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Open Source Schools Unconference

From: Isabell Long
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Open Source Schools Unconference
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:48:08 +0200

Sadly I can't come, but with regard to costs, don't you have to pay?
I looked yesterday at the website and even though it says places are
free for all school and local authority *staff*, but looking at
http://opensourceschools.org.uk/node/5292, it says that other places,
if you're not presenting or school/local authority staff, are £55.

Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already.

Isabell.

--
Regards,
Isabell Long.  <address@hidden>