dfey-nw-discuss

[Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY website redesign

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY website redesign
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:08:02 +0100

When Ben Webb set up a mediawiki instance on a subdomain of his website, it was always acknowledged that it was a quick work around saved us from having to make any hard fast decisions that one might regret later.

Now we have at least one new local group starting up in the South East, an increasing number of interested people and a pretty logo, I think it's the right time to start thinking about developing a prominent web presence

There has been lots of lively discussion about this on the IRC channel and I think perhaps we need to work out exactly what we need, what we currently have, and what visitors to our sites wish to do/find out/etc...

Tim