dfey-nw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Website Design

From: Isabell Long
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Website Design
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:30:27 +0200

On 11/07/2009, Tim Dobson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I wonder if you could give us a sense of what level of website they are
> looking for.

Well basically it would be a basic website, not too heavy, if you
understand, for my Dad's solar energy business.  My mother has said
that it would have to contain quite a few images, narrative and maybe
another few pages such as a contact form eventually, however a main
page would be fine for now with basic information, just to get it off
the ground and noticeable.
That is what she is thinking, however my father would have to make
that decision and he is in England until next weekend.  I will ask him
at some point either before he gets back or when he gets back, and
then maybe post full details if we haven't found someone by then.

Thanks a lot,

Isabell.

--
Regards,