dfey-general-discuss

[Dfey-general-discuss] IRC Vote

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: [Dfey-general-discuss] IRC Vote
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:00:08 +0000

Hello,

There has been some discussion about registering as a group with freenode
to ensure that our channel is not deleted with the new GMS is enabled and
channels that are not registered as a group are erased.  There are a few
conflicting viewpoints, and therefore it has been decided that we will
have a vote.

Please reply to this e-mail with the letter of your vote, selecting one
option only of:
 A) Do nothing
 B) Register as a group with freenode
 C) Move to another IRC network

Feel free to discuss the matter before casting your vote.  Voting closes
at 23:59 on Sunday 7th February 2010.

Regards,
Robert Leverington