dfey-general-discuss

[Dfey-general-discuss] GrowingUpFree Initiative

From: Joe O'Dell
Subject: [Dfey-general-discuss] GrowingUpFree Initiative
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:56:46 +0000

Hey everyone,

Just thought it would be a good idea to let you know of the reply I got from Michael - He runs the GrowingUpFree initiative in the US (growingupfree.org).

That's awesome!  I'm so glad to hear about initiatives outside the USA,
as all I've been able to collect information on is the ones I know about
here.  Thanks for putting yourself on our wiki, and if you have an RSS
feed of your activity, I'd like to add it to our community news.

--
Michael Hall
address@hidden

Do we have a feed of our activity?

Either way, he's on our list too, so we're both being "advertised" a little bit more.

Regards,

Joe
Joe O'Dell

Ubuntu-UK Group Member