dfey-general-discuss

[Dfey-general-discuss] [Fwd: Fwd: need2know feedback]

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: [Dfey-general-discuss] [Fwd: Fwd: need2know feedback]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:38:48 +0000

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Fwd: need2know feedback Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:28:58 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Paul,

Please reply to this email with the word "accept" your name and a contact email
address. By doing this you are agreeing to abide by this policy.

If you are unable to meet these criteria please respond to this email with the
word "decline".

Once we have received your acceptance email, we will set up a link to your
website as quickly as possible, usually within 72 hours.

Linking Policy

Your  website must meet the following acceptance criteria

-  your website must not promote smoking;
- your  website must not promote alcohol;
- your  website must not promote gambling;
- your website must not contain material that is pornographic, racist or
violent, or that encourages anti-social behaviour;
- your website must not promote any activities that would compromise internet
safety;
- your website must not contain un-moderated chat rooms/discussion forums;
- your website must not promote age-limited products or services;
- your website must provide access for all young people to high quality online
content;
- your website must not make illegal use of copyright material;
- your website must be appropriate for need2know customers – young people
between the ages of 13-19;
- content on your website which has the potential to be sensitive will be
closely assessed by the need2know gate keeper, and may be referred to senior
managers or need2know's editorial team;
- your web manager must undertake a commitment to co-operate fully with the
need2know gatekeeper.

It is important to note that the need2know.co.uk gatekeeper reserves the right
to refuse to link to websites or include content on need2know which does not
meet any of the above criteria.  Links can be removed without notice at any
time.

                                Contact us feedback

                                Sent at 11-Nov-09 09:55 PM
                                This is feedback sent from the need2know web
site.
                                This an automated email and does not require a
reply.

                                Sender's name:  Paul
                                Sender's email: address@hidden
                                City: devon
                                Age: Over 19

                                User's comments / feedback:

                                Hi

Just wondered if you could provide a link to www.dfey.org. please its a group
set up by young people for other young people to advocate free software in
schools and for peer support,

they are looking for more young people to join.
                                -------------

personal views which are not the views of Cimex Media Ltd and
any affiliated companies, unless specifically stated. It is intended
for the use of the individual or group to whom it is addressed. If
you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
reliance on it and please notify address@hidden

A company registered in England  Wales. Company Number 03765711
Registered Office : The Olde Bakehouse, 156 Watling Street East, Towcester,
Northants NN12 6DB

This email was scanned by Postini, the leading provider in Managed Email
Security.

--- End Message ---