dfey-general-discuss

[Dfey-general-discuss] [Fwd: [Lbw] History]

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: [Dfey-general-discuss] [Fwd: [Lbw] History]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:20:54 +0000

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [Lbw] History Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:17:30 +0000 User-agent: KMail/1.9
Hi.

If anyone is interested in DEC hardware and systems, there's a two-day event
taking place in Windermere next April 17th/18th.

The website for it is http://declegacy.org.uk and although the information
there is a little sparse at present, I don't know anything further than that.

Regards,

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

 - Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.

2009 Event: 15th-23rd August
http://lbw2009.weinbrenner.com/