dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] " The officer and DA claimed they were "routine booking qu

From: sob story
Subject: [dev-serveez] " The officer and DA claimed they were "routine booking questions" they always ask.
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:49:48 +0700

AFML, Price UP 17%, Hot news Today!

Entered into a licensing agreement to manufacture metal ceiling tiles
made from Aerometal.

Company: AeroFoam Metals Inc
Symbol: AFML
Previous: $0.12 UP 16.67%
Close Today: $0.14
Volume: 3,116,637

Wow what a day. We told you this company was set to fly.

Investors are looking! 10th most popular request on pink sheets today.
Today's news will push it higher. Don't Wait, set your buy for first
thing Tuesday Morning.

The Judge agreed and dismissed the charges.
After being pulled over, she repeatedly tells the officer she had four
drinks. I prepared a Memorandum informing the Judge she was a student
with a 3.
After registering a .
I found the one and only Massachusetts case correctly addressing the
crucial, complex pharmacological issue. On cross examination, I made all
3 officers admit they never actually saw him drive.
After being pulled over, she repeatedly tells the officer she had four
drinks. Result: rather than a full 2 year license loss, he got a work
license and kept his job. When I presented it to the Judge, the case was
thrown out of Court.
At my Motion to Dismiss, I gave the Judge cases from 4 other states
deciding crossing the fog line is not enough reason to stop a car.
At trial, I asked the officer, "Exactly how wide was that imaginary
line? Also charged marijuana and cocaine possession, each carried an
additional one year license loss.
Police have received all new computerized Breathalyzers and each
operator must use a "swipe" card identifying them. His driving record
was so bad that if he was found responsible of even 1 additional charge
he would have had no chance for a work license.
He signed that too and my client's license was restored the same day. "
and "How much did you have to drink tonight? RESULT:  The Judge treated
him as a 1st offender, making him eligible for an immediate work
license. At trial, we admitted her medical records showing a back
condition explained the unsteadiness on her feet and difficulty exiting
the car.
Also charged marijuana and cocaine possession, each carried an
additional one year license loss.
Result: Not guilty after trial.
I stressed to the DA that his 2 priors were from out of state and the
Commonwealth would have a difficult tie proving my client was the same
man convicted there. " Then the officer asked him a series of questions
in their OUI computer form including, "Where were you coming from? The
DA immediately agreed with me and reduced the charge. When I presented
it to the Judge, the case was thrown out of Court.
The Judge said on the bench he was "aghast" at the practice, suppressed
my client's answers and instructed the police to discontinue such
practices.
He stopped him and arrested him for OUI. I submitted a Motion to
Dismiss.
The Judge agreed and dismissed the charges. The DA immediately agreed
with me and reduced the charge.
They found my client not guilty in 15 minutes. My client moved over to
the driver's seat and promptly fell asleep.
15 at the station, almost twice the legal limit. My client's arresting
officer forgot his card and used another officer's, then wrote his name
in by hand on the computer printout. I stressed to the DA that his 2
priors were from out of state and the Commonwealth would have a
difficult tie proving my client was the same man convicted there. His
driving record was so bad that if he was found responsible of even 1
additional charge he would have had no chance for a work license. Police
have received all new computerized Breathalyzers and each operator must
use a "swipe" card identifying them.
Amesbury Police Dept. I stressed to the DA that his 2 priors were from
out of state and the Commonwealth would have a difficult tie proving my
client was the same man convicted there.
At trial, we admitted her medical records showing a back condition
explained the unsteadiness on her feet and difficulty exiting the car.
19 on the Breathalyzer, they "threw the book" at her, hitting her with
six different charges.
19 on the Breathalyzer, they "threw the book" at her, hitting her with
six different charges.
The charges were completely dismissed on the day of trial.
The Judge said on the bench he was "aghast" at the practice, suppressed
my client's answers and instructed the police to discontinue such
practices.
He signed that too and my client's license was restored the same day.
Result: as soon as the Registry Hearing Officer saw my Memorandum she
immediately restored my client's license and waived any fees. After a
recess, he handed my client's driving record to the DA, said it was
"near spotless," that he had read the case I gave him and agreed with
me.
Although his prior offense was just over the ten year "lookback" period,
I convinced the Judge to give him a chance to be treated as a first
offender.