Can't Run Denemo AppImage on Ubuntu 22.04

From: gerard . nollez
Subject: Can't Run Denemo AppImage on Ubuntu 22.04
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:47:47 +0100 (CET)

Hello!
I can no more run my denemo_2.2.x.AppImage on Ubuntu 22.04 ( a specially taylored version received few years ago for french azerty keyboards).
After extraction and run with AppRun the error message is:

./bin/denemo: error while loading shared libraries: libcroco-0.6.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Same problem with the recent denemo_2.5.1.AppImage.

Other various AppImage files run correctly, so it seems  that the problem is only with Denemo files.

Thanks for help.