Re: RhythmStaff issue

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: RhythmStaff issue
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 15:23:38 +0000

On Wed, 2021-02-10 at 09:51 +0000, silentkeystroke@googlemail.com via
User *and* developer discussion of Denemo wrote:
> I tried using the drum clef as I couldn't find the RhythmClef. In the
> examples, the BaroqueLuteTab has a RhythmStaff, can I use this?

I've now made RhythmicStaff one of the available types of staff and
fixed the problems with the code for it and TAB staff which made it
impossible to set instrument names and other attributes on such staffs.
The implementation means that any other type of staff that LilyPond may
support can be created using

(d-StaffType <name of type of staff, eg TabStaff, RhythmicStaff etc>)

usually this will have to be accompanied by code to suppress the Voice
and clef creation.