Hiding staves for some bars

From: address@hidden
Subject: Hiding staves for some bars
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 14:35:54 +0000

Hi all,

I have a piece of music where, for example there are only vocals in certain sections. I don't want bars and bars of rests.

I have been abusing the movements to allow me to have one movement with 3 staves and another with 2. This works, if I override the end bars etc, but I'm sure there is a better way, (all my bar numbering gets reset etc) can anyone give me a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance

Pete