Re: Add-chord-note bug; and, problem with focus of warning dialog

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Add-chord-note bug; and, problem with focus of warning dialog
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 09:46:36 +0000

Hi Richard
Using the Windows development version of 2 Feb (and going back into December) Alt-lower case-letter adds notes to chords Alt-f failed because Alt-f,Alt-f was used for "find" so I temporarily used Alt-e,f (!) but I have now disabled the other use of Alt-f and chords are back to previously Alt-F is curiously the only combination of letters that adds a note to a chord!
(Using Shift-Alt-f is more than my left hand can cope with!)
Best wishes
Joe
PS I have a problem with palettes but will put it in another post!