Printing Score

From: Harriman Martin
Subject: Printing Score
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 19:49:41 +0000 (UTC)

I'm having difficulty with printing the score so that the instrument name prints on all lines and not just the first. At one point they were, but now some of the parts are and some are not. I populated the instrument name under staff properties, but when I try to populate the short instrument name it doesn't save. I change it from "Vin" to "Trumpet", hit enter. Then I go back to look at the short instrument name for the staff and it still says "Vin". However, when I look at the Staff Properties Editor, the correct short instrument name appears. It still won't print on the second and subsequent lines.

Thanks for your help!

Marty Harriman