Capture the music compass/timing with MIDI piano

From: Júlio César Borges da Silveira Nardelli
Subject: Capture the music compass/timing with MIDI piano
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:15:13 -0300

Hi guys,

I'm new in Denemo.

What I would like to do is play my musics on the MIDI piano and Denemo automatically generate the score.

I played few notes but Denemo is not able to understand the compass/timing.

I would like to "record" the music using a metronome and Denemo be able mark the time signatures.

Could you help me?

Best Regards,

--
Júlio César B. da Silveira Nardelli