Re: SOLVED Re: How to scroll with an unmeasured piece?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: SOLVED Re: How to scroll with an unmeasured piece?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 14:44:01 +0000

On Tue, 2020-11-10 at 16:04 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> I've just tried with Windows 10, Denemo version October 23rd.
> An Unmeasured staff fills happily with crotchets but they do
> disappear
> off the right hand edge and don't appear on a lower line if I pull
> the
> red line up (which would normally show the further bars.If I Spilt
> the
> measure at cursor the second line appears but goes off the edge
> again
> unless split again
yes - that's right, that's how it is, you can only put so many notes
into a Denemo display bar before it won't fit on the screen, so you
have to use the shortcut "n" to start a new "bar" - these aren't bars
in the music as that is unmeasured and won't show bars except where you
insert them. I thin the OP understands this.

Richard