putting it all together was scheme custom keymap

From: aaron mehl
Subject: putting it all together was scheme custom keymap
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 08:55:42 -0400

Hi again,
I seem to be stuck. Part of the problem with my hard coded note entry is that from the begininng of  our discussions I seem to have forgotten things.
I made a list for myself which I hope will help see what I forgot, or lost.
1.Create hard-code-mode
            I did this once but when I upgraded to the newest denemo version it disappeared. I see I take a existing script and in input keyboard I open it in the scheme editor. But I can't find what I need to replace in that script,  I looked at the thread and couldn't seem to figure it out.

2. create hard-code scripts for notes
                  This is done
3. Make the hard code scripts available in the hard-code-mode.
                 I think I need to get each one into the menu system first but I am not sure. You also mentioned adding a keybinding to enter and exit the mode. Do I put this in the original hard-code-mode script
I am sorry I may just be going senile since I already created the first script and the individual ones but maybe I am just going prematurely senile???
Thanks,
Aaron
Sent from 4ABB022D-39E3-4C07-99E3-225789229693@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=ZGVuZW1vLWRldmVsQGdudS5vcmc%3D">Mailspring, the best free email app for work
Sent from Mailspring