Releasing Denemo Version 2.4.0

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Releasing Denemo Version 2.4.0
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 17:50:06 +0100

I've set about making the version 2.4.0 release.
The source file is currently at

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/denemo.git/snapshot/denemo-master.tar.gz

I've created the tag and built and uploaded an AppImage

http://www.denemo.org/~rshann/denemo_2.4.0.AppImage

A windows no-install version will be built overnight Chicago time.

There are other builds and links that I don't have access to - can
those that do update them please (I can change the body of the page
http://www.denemo.org/downloads-page/
but not the headings).

I don't think I have access to ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/denemo/ to upload
the release there either, which is the official home of the release.