multiple chords over a single note

From: Bric
Subject: multiple chords over a single note
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 20:13:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Denemo lets me "attach" chord symbols to specific, discrete notes. I asked the
lilypond crew how to engrave multiple chord symbols over and extended-duration
note spanning, say, a whole measure.  Example: a whole note extending the full
4/4 measure, with two chord symbols positioned within the measure - the first
at the beginning of the measure, the second about half-way.

Attaching an illustration of what i'm after.

Is there any way to achieve this on the level of denemo controls, rather than
having to export denemo to lilypond and edit the "\chordmode { ... } block in
lilypond ?

(the blue G chord in the attachment is the symbol i can't attach, such that it
is positioned over the hypothetical "half-note duration" in the measure.