Re: Titles

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Titles
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 14:12:22 +0000

    On Sat, 2019-12-14 at 20:29 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> By default Denemo creates a tagline "[filename] on [date]".
> 1) Is it possible to configure that, e.g. to have "Version from
> [date]"
> instead, or is the text hard-wired?

It's hardwired in C at src/command/scorelayout.c

  gchar *default_tagline = g_strdup_printf ("tagline = \\markup {\"%s\"
on \\simple #(strftime \"%%x\" (localtime (current-time)))}\n",
escaped_name);

from which I see that the LilyPond syntax is

"tagline = \\markup {\"myscore.denemo\" on \\simple #(strftime \"%x\"
(localtime (current-time)))}"

> 2) When setting simple score titles (Score > Titles > Simple
> Titles > Set Titles), the default tagline mentioned above is not
> shown
> any more, even when not setting the tagline. That is due to the
> script
> setting those entries not set decidedly to ##f. Is there an option to
> select whether the default tagline shall be still printed or not?

No, it is all quite undeveloped. It would be quite possible to improve
this in Scheme
(using (RadioBoxMenu ...) etc)
but for your own purposes you can simply insert the syntax you want,
e.g. by executing:

(d-DirectivePut-scoreheader-postfix "mytag" (string-append "tagline =
\\markup {\""
        (d-GetFilename) "\" on \\simple #(strftime \"%x\" (localtime
(current-time)))}"))

You would need to insert that directive after the titles that set
tagline = ##f so that it
overrides it. (Or there is a directive re-ordering command IIRC)

Let me know if you need any help with this.

Richard

(Inexplicably my first reply vanished :( )