Re: Transposer2.zip. Issues with windows from Scheme, & Mirrored music

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Transposer2.zip. Issues with windows from Scheme, & Mirrored music
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 08:57:56 +0000

On Wed, 2019-11-06 at 19:35 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Well.......
>
> Such a function would save me opening the Scheme window on each
> Transposed Instrument file I create, clearing it and saving the file
> again.
> AND I am lazy. How would one go about creating one. Would
> appendSchemeText() give a prototype, and where can I find it?
you missed the point: appendSchemeText() is a built-in function coded
in C, so you can't add it just by including a bit of Scheme somewhere,
you would have to be able to re-compile Denemo.

But in any case I think you are probably trying to go about what you
want in an awkward way - you don't want to use a template, just a
Scheme script (as a button, menu item whatever...).

I'll cover this in my response to your other email.