Emailing: NewTemplateNov8.scm

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Emailing: NewTemplateNov8.scm
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 20:17:58 +0000

Hi Richard,

let me know if I am becoming a nuisance

The attached script does most of what I want except...

1 (d-InitialKey) is not necessarily carried out first, so it is possible to add the staffs and then change the initial key, which misses the point.

2 your code, commented out, doesn't actually work, though is actioned first.

3 (d-InitialTimeSig) does seem to work second

4 I am sure there are many unnecessary lines in the remainder of the code!

5 If I execute the code from the scheme window and then try to save it does give me the option of Normal or Advanced save. How can I trip this more reliably?

testAddStaffs.denemo is a score with the 3 staffs set up ready to be mirrored.

Best wishes

Joe