Re: [Denemo-devel] Script to add transpose Clarinet staff to existing mu

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Script to add transpose Clarinet staff to existing music
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 09:33:50 +0100

On Sun, 2019-09-22 at 22:11 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Just for the record - it looks prettier in Scheme window, and
> Notepad++

yes, email clients frequently intervene disastrously when you try to
paste code into an email, garbling the white space. In this case the
bit

(d-DirectivePut-staff-display tag "Clt")
rrored(d-DirectivePut-staff-override tag 22)

will not compile since "rrored" is not an expression (I guess it's part
of a comment, though where the rest of it went I can't imagine!)
When you are seriously anticipating someone wanting to execute your
code you are best putting it in an attachment...

> (let ((tag"88c2e076f462ad24ce0e7c293a40c9f0"
> ))

this is a bit that you have copied from the cloned directive - it has a
machine generated value for the tag for the font-size directive you are
creating. It will make your script more memorable to do a global
replace of the string "88c2e076f462ad24ce0e7c293a40c9f0"
with something easier to read.