[Denemo-devel] Partial solution found Re: Spaces between rows of printed

From: Bill Goodman
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Partial solution found Re: Spaces between rows of printed score
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 23:25:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Richard,

Just to follow up.    I created the desired extra white space on the printout by finding the 'systems per page' command, and also adjusting the bottom margin.   ....It's still not quite the intended effect, because now several rows  contain just one stretched-out measure per row (presumably due to zooming  all the image sizes, and re-calculating to allow no partial measures on a row).   I was looking simply for an analogous effect to switching from 'single space' to 'double space' on word processor:  In that analogy, there's no change in font sizes, etc., but merely adding space between lines.   Can that be done?

Thanks

Bill