[Denemo-devel] Spaces between rows of printed score

From: Bill Goodman
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Spaces between rows of printed score
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 21:57:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Richard,

Thanks to your help, I'm enjoying and having success using Denemo.

May I ask a question about formatting the typesetting into PDF?   (I've tried all the promising-sounding menu items under Score/Typesetter/Print Layout  (such as re margins, vertical spacing, etc.), but am getting unintended results.)

I'm trying to create more white space, in several respects:  Wider margins on the page, and more space between the printed rows (i.e. between the bass clefs of the staff pairs and the treble clefs of the following staff pairs).

I think I might have clicked something that was related, but it had the opposite effect:  Now instead of 8 rows of music (which already felt cramped), there's now 10 rows on my latest PDF pages.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bill