Re: [Denemo-devel] wish list

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] wish list
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 20:41:20 +0100

On Fri, 2019-05-31 at 19:29 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> I figured that stepping through the notes wouldn't be easy. Ah well,
> there aren't too many of them.

I didn't mean to imply that at all - indeed there is a built in command
to do just that. Look at Navigation->Seek->Search Note Sequence
If you select that command with just an E-sharp as the selection to
seek it will search for the future cases. If you have a little edit
sequence worked out (e.g. by recording what you want to do into the
Scheme window) then you can select Execute Scheme each time it finds
the note you want.
Then the whole thing can be done by a combination of up and down arrow
keys and the Return key.
(And if it's something you may want to do again you can save your
Scheme script for future use - it could be as simple as (d-
MoveCursorRight) (d-Paste) if what you want to do is to paste something
at each E# in the piece.