[Denemo-devel] [bug #56400] [ Japanese windows10 ]Denemo font unvisible

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #56400] [ Japanese windows10 ]Denemo font unvisible
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 07:06:18 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #56400 (project denemo):

I think the missing charactors are transrated from English.
In this case maybe Japanese font.

I do not know whether it is correct, but it may also be against the
developer's basic policy, but instead of automatically replacing the interface
font with the translated language, I explicitly select the language I want to
use I think it is a much better software if you can.

In a language such as Japanese, which is not a major at all, if it is
automatically replaced by software, what should have been displayed and what
happened when the character is not replaced correctly It can not be judged
that. If you can switch languages, that barrier is eased one step.

Blackcat

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?56400>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/