Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: Denemo manual]

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [Fwd: Re: Denemo manual]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 13:30:40 +0200

Hi,

You could either build the package yourself or try to install the
libaubio5 package from a newer version of Ubuntu, but I guess that the
latter would not be so easy since you probably will have to fix a lot of
dependency issues.

The easiest solution would probably be building Denemo without libaubio.
I can try to build such Denemo Debian packages during the weekend.

Andreas