[Denemo-devel] Template issues

From: angelaandjoe.wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Template issues
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 21:22:51 +0100

Hi Richard.

I wanted a Template to set up music for an Eb Sax player.

So I created a movement with several staffs and, among other things, changed the text size on some chord staffs and in some lyrics using Directives.

When I saved it as a Template I was asked if I wanted the notes removed so I said yes, but the process removed the directives too.

this may be deliberate, but the message does not say "clear the staves", it says "remove the music" which I took to mean delete the notes & empty bars.

Joe