Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55936] Creating a tie destroys some notes

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55936] Creating a tie destroys some notes
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 16:29:49 +0000

I would select the first note and hit the 't key when it ties it to the second.

The only way I can select 2 notes is to select the first and then hold shift key down and cursor right. Then "attaching the tie" ties the last note to the one following whether done with 't' or the menu. It does not tie the selected notes together.
and the '+' key sharpens the second note.

So I am confused

Joe