Re: [Denemo-devel] Online index to denemo scores

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Online index to denemo scores
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 15:44:04 +0000

On Sun, 2019-01-27 at 12:26 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> PS I downloaded BergamascaCello at random. It won't typeset! On my
> PC
> anyway.

hmm, I thought I had updated all these (ancient) files to avoid the
out-of-date LilyPond syntax, but it seems not so. In fact, I ran a test
and found 26 such files in the Telemann subdirectories alone. Too many
to do by hand. So I've written a script

(let ((p (d-DirectiveGet-score-postfix "ScoreBlockProlog")))
        (if (and (string? p) (string-contains p "score-override"))
        (begin
            (d-DirectiveDelete-score "ScoreBlockProlog")
            (d-Save)
            #t)
        #f))

which checks if a score has a ScoreBlockProlog directive containing
"score-override" and deletes the offending directive and saves it if
so.
I'm running this now on my entire collection, which takes about 20 mins
and after that I'll re-sync the files on denemo.org. Thanks for
reporting this...