Re: [Denemo-devel] Found solution to changing spacers to print

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Found solution to changing spacers to print
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 19:49:52 +0000

On Wed, 2019-01-16 at 11:55 -0800, rain wrote:
> Excellent, works perfect. I also happened to find that Shift+PrsR was
> set to ask to do the same thing by default,

Ah, yes. It may help to know that Shift-PrsRight is the context-
sensitive edit - equivalent to Shift-Fn2. Here the context is a rest
with the non-printing attribute set, so it offers to unset it. Unlike
the command to toggle the non-printing attribute it will not toggle,
because when you invoke Shift-PrsRight on a normal rest it just gives
you the menu for editing rests. All the more reason that this menu
should include a command to toggle the non-printing attribute.